Hollowed-Skyfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rp site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Del x Vince

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert

Gilbert

Del x Vince - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Del x Vince - Page 4 Just_Vincent_by_Mary_Ellen_Lalann

Vince finally looked over at the rather depressed looking man on the other side of the carriage, staring blankly at him for a few moments and wondering just what he was thinking about. He was actually in a relatively good mood for him, the sort that always came with the most vicious thoughts possible. Now it seemed it was time to see what he could do with this boy. "What are you thinking about? That woman again?" He straightened a bit in his seat and concentrated on the other. "Tonight is a wonderful night, you have your own companions, you did the right thing with that Raven, now you are going to a fine restaurant to enjoy dinner with the cause of misfortune." He chuckled darkly. "You should be happy~"
Back to top Go down
Break
Admin
Break

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Del x Vince - Page 4 Gil4e

"Huh?" Del blinked out of his thoughts, turning and watching the blond haired man across from him, before it processed what he meant and he frowned. "You're not a cause for misfortune." he stated calmly, sitting back up and giving him a rather calm look. "I wish you wouldn't call yourself that, even if other people do." He sighed and looked out the window for a brief moment. "I'd be happier if I didn't feel lost." He admitted slumping down into the seat, staring at his gloved hand for a moment. "Though...I suppose I won't have to worry about that for much longer..." he mumbled, leaning back against it. He didn't think he'd have to worry about much of anything for much longer.
Back to top Go down
https://hollowskyfire.forumotion.com
Gilbert

Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Del x Vince - Page 4 I_have_a_dirty_mind_by_Hatteerz

Vince chuckled lightly, relieved to have distracted him from his thoughts at least a little. "perhaps people are just speaking the truth." He certainly seemed to have it follow him around in spades, and the other red eyed man he suspected would most certainly agree. You didn't end up in a position to be spit out of the abyss unless something seriously horrible happened. But at the moment there was no need to focus on him, it was this boy who seemed to be having the worst of it. He slipped over to the other seat, settling against him and petting his hair. "And why is that eh? Are you giving up so easily?"
Back to top Go down
Break
Admin
Break

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Del x Vince - Page 4 98

Vincent's question made him sigh and he glanced off to the side, not really bothered that the other was petting him, in fact it was soothing. "Not giving up..." he corrected calmly, "there's just nothing for me to live for, and I'm tired." He said everything with a softness that revealed he wasn't at all pitying himself, just speaking the truth. Had he been pitying himself, he would have been in tears by now, but this was just a calm acceptance that he really just had nothing worth sticking around for. He had no family, he couldn't get close to people, and those he could and might have been able to care for were either killed or didn't want him around, and everywhere he went it was the same thing. He was just tired of it all.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert

Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Vince tilted his head slightly and stared down at the other man for a few moments before a genuine smile spread and he leaned over to nuzzle the others hair. "We really are quite alike..." He chuckled darkly and licked up the boys ear, strangely enough never quite so attracted to him as he was right now. His other hand trailed along Del's chest while he seemed to be lost in thought, absently nibbling on his ear. "How about this~" He whispered softly into his ear. "You help me destroy this existence...and I will make sure yours is as well, with her." Vince was all for making a mutual suicide pact.
Back to top Go down
Break
Admin
Break

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Del x Vince - Page 4 Tumblr_lhn2szeRe81qb98f9o1_500

*No please I love him! Please don't kill him!* Del's eyes widened in shock as he heard his mother's voice clearly through his head, remembering the day she had been so sick, so very sick. His father had been sure if he killed Del, that all the problems would go away, he turned his face towards Vincent. Why was he so keen on dying? "Why are you ...why do you want to die so badly...be erased so thoroughly? Answer me that." Vincent seemed to hate him for having a heart, seemed to find any sort of affection and or any level of care to be a hindering annoyance. He was so reminded of his father, that he wanted to reach out and pull the blond to him, and tell him that he could be okay. He knew that wouldn't go over well though, he had to do this in a delicate manner. "Why die?" he reached out and placed a hand on the other man's cheek, but would not meet his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert

Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Del x Vince - Page 4 Just_Vincent_by_Mary_Ellen_Lalann

Vincent settled back a little and tilted his head, giving Del a little bit of room, not out of any consideration but mostly because such little mannerisms were habit, depending on the mood. He smiled even more cheerfully at the boy and leaned his face into that hand, seeming to be enjoying the touch in a bitter way. His hand glided up Del's cheek to settle into that hair, so like his brothers. "Because I am a monster that never sound have been born." He twisted a bit of that blank hair in his hand absently. "If not for me...Niisan would not have suffered so, and many horrible things would not have happened, and will not happen yet." He chuckled darkly and pat his hair. "And once I disappear...Niisan will be able to stay in the light forever..."
Back to top Go down
Break
Admin
Break

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Del glanced at Vincent for a few moments before he reached out and slowly wrapped his arms around the other man, he didn't care if he made him uncomfortable, or angry. Burying his face in the others hair. "I wish you were born my brother, I always wanted a sibling, but I could never have one...my mother died before she could have anymore kids." He let his hand gently weave through the blond hair. "I'll help you, Vinny." He stated calmly, knowing exactly what he was going to do. Help, did not necessarily mean, he was going to do what the other wanted him to. But he was going to try his best damnit. He after all, had a lot to live for yet, he just didn't see it right in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert

Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:03 pm

For once, Vincent didn't seem too annoyed or bothered by this hug, perhaps because he was in one of those strange bitter-cheerful moods. He smiled faintly and wrapped his arms around Del, reaching up to pat his head sympathetically, though by all means he should be the one taking the sympathy. Perhaps it was for the first statement, and that desire he had. His smile brightened again as he said he'd help, petting his head before nuzzling against it in an affectionate manner, though he could somewhat feel that Del might not be quite on board with this. He wasn't going to let that stop him though. "Thank you, Delly-kun." He didn't even seem to notice the Vinny anymore.
Back to top Go down
Break
Admin
Break

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Vincent's sudden change from grumpy to cheery towards him, was greatly appreciated, and Del relaxed against the seat next to him. Chatting to him about pretty normal things now, it was almost like having a best friend, well...at least he thought so since he didn't ever really have one. He rested his head against Vince's shoulder and closed his eyes slowly, remembering everything that had happened, feeling strangely content. "Do you like tea Vinny?" he asked lifting his head slowly off his shoulder and looking at him, he wasn't quite sure what to think anymore, this world was so different and yet so similar to his.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert

Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Vincent couldn't remember the last time he was quite so relaxed with someone else, even (or especially) his brother. He was also very cuddly so having someone who was happy enough to let him nuzzle, cling to, play with their hair and otherwise just short of molest was quite appreciated, particularly when they would return the favor somewhat. He was already quite happy to have gone out of his way to get him to stay here. "Hmm?" He looked down at Del and tilted his head with a bright smile. "Of course." He ran his hands gently through his hair. "Echo should have a nice cup of Earl Grey waiting for us once we get back." At which point they'd probably head to bed. Of course Vincent was always sleepy, thanks to the effects of Yamane.
Back to top Go down
Break
Admin
Break

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:51 am

Del hummed a song to himself as Vince and he curled up in the carriage, he'd been hearing this one melody over and over in his head as of late. He didn't know where it was from, or even what it was about, all he knew was that he liked it and that it was part of some song he had heard quite an amount of time ago. He also got the sudden urge to do something, burying his face in the other man's shoulder with a soft blush. Why he wanted to do that was anyone's guess. He just assume not, considering he'd just gotten comfortable. Why cause more problems? He couldn't help himself though, he was tired after a long day and was soon sleeping soundly against the blond, completely at peace in spite of everything.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert

Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Del x Vince - Page 4 Vince2

Vincent tilted his head, listening to Del's song curiously, blinking down at him with a rather bemused expression as his head settled comfortably into his shoulder. He could still see that blush though and an amused smile crept onto his face, though he managed to keep from chuckling and embarrassing the poor boy more. He pet his hair gently and just watched him breathe, slowly coming to the realization that somewhere along the line he'd become very attached to this boy, and he wasn't quite sure what to do with it. He decided to ignore it for now, instead nuzzling against Del until they finally arrived back at Nightray manor, at which point he just adjusted himself and easily picked the other man up, cradling him close and carrying him upstairs to his own room. He saw no point in assigning him another, since he had every intention of bedding the boy at a more appropriate time. It might relieve some of this silly attachment at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Break
Admin
Break

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Del squirmed a bit and clung to the other man as he was picked up, burying his face again and relaxing in his hold, falling back into the depths of sleep. "Vincent.." he mumbled waking up slowly, his green eyes confused, before he closed them again and snuggled close. He had been wanting to wake up and realize he was home, but it wasn't going to happen any time soon. He felt a slight discomfort in a certain area, and it was around that time that he realized he'd been in the middle of a strange dream. Flushing he buried his face again, ignoring it, and it would soon Eb away he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert

Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Vince tightened his grip to make sure he didn't drop the other man as he headed back up the stairs, settling him comfortably in bed before changing into something more comfortable himself and slipping in to snuggle up next to him. Another good reason to have him in the same room was purely to sate his cuddledemon tendencies, and Del didn't seem very far behind in that area so it was an agreeable arrangement. Though he was sleepy, he just sort of dozed in and out without really falling asleep, his eyes cracking open at the sound of his name, curious to hear that from the sleepy man, and even more so when he noticed that he was blushing. "hmm?" He reached up and started petting him gently.
Back to top Go down
Break
Admin
Break

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Del blushed more, he hadn't meant to say the other's name or get his attention, he was pretty sure that whatever dream it had been...it hadn't been -that- bad. He turned and wrapped his arms around the other man, cuddling into his chest with a purr and letting out a sigh of relief. "Thank you for giving me a place to stay." He mumbled out, smiling serenely. Even in spite of everything, he was more grateful to this man, than he was anything else. The Delancre wasn't scared of him nor was he intimidated in any way. He just saw Vincent as....the closest thing to a friend he'd ever come across.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert

Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Vince raised an eyebrow and couldn't help but chuckle at that blush, it was just too adorable. He was just too adorable. And Vincent seemed quite powerless to resist such cuteness. He was a bit surprised but quite pleased when Del cuddled up against him, a smile and a bit of a purr escaping him as he wrapped his own arms around him, nuzzling his hair gently. "It is nothing~ you don't need to thank me~" He smiled brightly and ruffled his hair. Some of the positiveness about Del sometimes bothered him, but not enough to make him actually do anything about it. Which of course would be his own undoing.
Back to top Go down
Break
Admin
Break

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Del x Vince - Page 4 98

Del smiled a bit and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "It's still appreciated." He said quietly, just wanting the other to know that he was happy here for the time being. He didn't mind being cuddled either, and since he had the others warm arms around him, he was inclined to drop off and fall asleep again. He instead cuddled against him even more and let out a soft contented sigh, he couldn't remember a time he had felt safer, more secure. He suddenly wished circumstances could have been different, that he could have been here sooner. . . anything.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert

Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Del x Vince - Page 4 Vincent_nightray

Vince smiled more and chuckled, keeping his hand moving through that hair he was becoming quite addicted to. He was also rather happy to have Del there, though for reasons he probably wouldn't admit for a while. For now it was good enough just to enjoy how nice it was, with this man cuddling up against him, stirring up feelings that he could actually appreciate in this relaxed state. "Well then Your welcome." He nuzzled his hair and planted a soft kiss in it, feeling sweet, but increasingly aroused. He supposed it had been a while. He sighed lightly and pat him more, exercising some of that inhuman control he had and putting down the little surge almost immediately, leaving him in an utterly relaxed state, dozing off once again.
Back to top Go down
Break
Admin
Break

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Del x Vince - Page 4 98

Del could feel the stirring in the man up against him, watching him with a curious expression, before he smirked a bit and buried his face in his chest. He curled his fingers into that gold hair and just relaxed, more than contented enough to drift off to sleep as well, he was nice and comfy against him. Though the close contact did more than one thing for him. Del didn't have nightmares for the remainder of the night, and even if he had, the presence of the warm man beside him would have soothed them away.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert

Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Del x Vince - Page 4 Vince

It did not take long for the sleepy Vincent to drift off completely, at which point he sleep incredibly well. He probably hadn't slept as well since he was a child and his brother and him shared a bed. This was very much reminiscent of that. He woke about mid morning, the sun just barely breaking it's way past his very thick curtains. Though he was awake and not inclined to go to sleep again, he was also utterly not inclined to move. He was simply too comfortable with Del there all cuddled cutely up against him. Just the thought brought a rather fond smile to his face that he wasn't even aware of. Absently, his hand moved back up into it's petting position while he otherwise remained unmoving and enjoyed the other mans closeness.
Back to top Go down
Break
Admin
Break

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Del x Vince - Page 4 98

Del continued to sleep, not even stirring as his hair was pet, though he did snuggle a bit closer. He was so contented where he was that he slept for awhile longer than Vincent. Only stirring as he felt something vaguely familiar bothering him, causing him to groan and cling to the man further. "Too early..." he grumped, huffing. "Stupid body...you can eat later." he mumbled sleepily, being as stubborn as they came. He too wasn't inclined to move and was pretty good at ignoring his hunger until he felt damn good and ready to get up.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert

Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Vince blinked out of his content daze as he heard a groan, looking down at the other man almost a bit worriedly, since it was not the more distinctive moan that he probably would have taken advantage of immediately. He tilted his head and listened for a few moments before chuckling and nuzzling his hair again. He glanced over at the side of the room where Echo was sitting on the pad that served as her bed when she rarely enough slept, waving his free hand meaningfully. He wouldn't push Del out of the bed, but he suspected once Echo came back with some very pleasantly smelling breakfast articles that might become a bit harder for him to do.
Back to top Go down
Break
Admin
Break

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:14 pm

Del x Vince - Page 4 98

Del glanced at him as he waved Echo off, pressing his face against the other man's chest, before he started to give off something that was very similar to a purr. He finally released the other and stretched a bit looking sleepily up at the ceiling as he finally started to come completely from his sleepy daze. For a few moments he forgot where he was, but as his brain started working clearly, he recalled the events from yesterday and came to terms with it. Del was no stranger to sleeping in foreign beds, and really it was remarkable he'd managed to keep his virginity. Though...it didn't mean others hadn't tried to steal it from him.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert

Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Vince blinked slowly, taking a few moments to register the purr like noise and try to figure out just how he made it. Either way it made him want to squish the other man to death and feel quite disappointed when he let go. He still had no idea what to do with this unusual attachment he had formed, other than go with it for the moment. It would be something nice to enjoy before he wiped his existence from the world. He smiled faintly to himself and turned over to half pin Del to the bed, nuzzling against his face with a happy purr. He wasn't trying to start anything, he was just being really needy. Though he wouldn't mind doing something else. "mmm~ Del~<3" He purred the others name sweetly in his ear, nibbling on the lobe playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Del x Vince   Del x Vince - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Del x Vince
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hollowed-Skyfire :: Rp Board :: Rp Board-
Jump to: